Lulu’s at the Octagon

118 Cooper Street

Santa Cruz

The Octagon was built in 1882 as the Hall of Records of Santa Cruz County, which it did till 1968, after which it became variously, a condemned building, a museum and a gift shop. Today, it is Lulu’s at the Octagon coffee shop and in conjunction with the Santa Museum of Art and History it is a beautiful space that exhibits new art.

Downtown, Venue
Comments are closed.