SMALL WORKS is an invitational exhibition of handmade gifts and art objects featuring the work of regional artists working in all media. As work sells, artists replenish inventory throughout the show.
Mike Bencze, Paola Favata, Lynn Guenther, Ann Hazels, Jared Leake, Louise Leong, Jenny Markowitz, Terry McInerney, Margaret Niven, Lauren Ringelman, Mai Ryuno
• Black Friday, Friday, Nov 23, 12:00-5:00
• Shop Small, Saturday, Nov 24, 12:00-5:00
• First Friday: Friday, December 7, 6:00-9:00pm
• Winter Art Market: December 1-2
• Shopping Nights: Dec 12 & 20, 5:00-8:00pm
SMALL WORKS is on exhibition Nov 16 - Dec 23, 2017. As work sells, artists replenish with new inventory. Gallery hours are Wed - Sun 12:00-5:00 and by appointment.
Free and open to the public.
All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Radius Gallery is located at the Tannery Arts Center. Gallery hours are Wednesday - Sunday 12-5[m and by appointment.